Oh dear, I am the guilty party I'm afraid! I asked David for help in finding an
efficient way of downloading the whole manuscript from the Austrian National
Library in Vienna but I didn't expect him to be so kind as to do all the donkey
work (yet again!). Many thanks David.

The end of the book (which was reversed to start afresh) contains some
interesting theorbo pieces by Bartolotti, beautifully written out in a very
clear hand and certainly worth playing through (there is a modern edition of
these works by Massimo Moscardo published by the Société française de luth but
which contains errors).

The library provides a link to a list of contents, which includes a number of
works for baroque lute by such illustrious French composers as Gallot, Dufeaux
(sic) and Denis Gaultier (but which I haven't had time to look at yet).

Best,
Matthew