Hartt School composer David Macbride composes solo lute music for me, a
   total of 13 pieces as of this writing.   I played one of them at the
   Lute Society Seminar in Cleveland a few years ago, it's up on YouTube.
     He and I have begun to record the pieces, a few at a time.
   Best to all,
   Eric

   On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 5:38 PM, Jacob Johnson