I was looking at the OPAC of the royal library in Brussels, but there
   seems to be no facsimile online. Does anybody know of a facsimile
   somewhere on the net? Maybe the manuscript isn't (quote Arthur N.)
   "very exciting" but maybe the lute songs are interesting....

   Jurgen

   "There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen."

   JalÄl ad-DÄ«n Muhammad Rumi