Perhaps the baroque song collection "Loutna ceska" ("Czech Lute") by
Michna z Otradovic (c.1600 - 1676) might qualify to fit this
description?

Read here about the composer:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_V%C3%A1clav_Michna_z_Otradovic
His music is usually sung by choirs or performed on other instruments,
but I guess that you might transcribe/reduce it for one singer and a
baroque lute...
(I wonder whether this has perhaps been done already...)

Read here about the song collection: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_Lute

Youtube recordings of the entire collection:
https://youtu.be/cOO1mmagUCs

or here:
part 1: https://youtu.be/fFVAjRiTQA0
part 2: https://youtu.be/NJQj8miqCAY
part 3: https://youtu.be/4_2252FMoy0

For several of these songs, sheet music is accessible on the internet. Examples:
Predmluva: http://www.collegium.cz/noty/ukazky/loutna.pdf
or here:
http://www.collegium.cz/waldorf/hudba/sbor/michna%20predmluva/michna%20predmluva.pdf

Povolani duchovne nevesty:
http://www.collegium.cz/waldorf/hudba/sbor/michna%20povolani/povolani.pdf

Nebesti kavalerove with continuo:
http://www.collegium.cz/waldorf/hudba/sbor/michna%20andelske/michna%20andelske.pdf
Recording of specifically this song: https://youtu.be/cb86fVwf3aw

Some other songs by the same composer:
http://files.farnost-strelice.webnode.cz/200000458-299332a902/Michna%20-%207%20p%C3%ADsn%C3%AD.pdf

Best wishes from Josef (born in Czechoslovakia)