Oops! I have already made the intabulation! Just called it "Purcell: Hornpipe".

Here is the tab:
https://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/wikla/mus/Arciliuto/PurcellHornpipe200617.JPG

And here is my YouTube example of that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7hRdN00B3w&feature=youtu.be

Arto

On 19/02/18 08:06, howard posner wrote:
On Feb 18, 2018, at 1:57 PM, Arto Wikla <wi...@cs.dartmouth.edu> wrote:

Dear theoj89294(?)

Making an intabualation of that nice piece is not very complicated. If you
wish, I can quite easily make one for you in the near future. ... In case you
just start signing your messages... ;-)

Arto

Arto, I’m afraid you’ve gravely insulted the 89294 family.  Ever since Roger
89294 of Delaware signed the Declaration of Independence, the 89294 family name
has been much honored in America, along with the Vanderbilts, Adamses, and, of
course, Trumps.