Hi Lutists,

this might be an interesting painting for luthiers:
http://www.artnet.fr/artistes/giovanni-battista-caporali/the-nativity-with-music-making-angels-V3cNvSMtzVou3qSnhx3rzQ2

Unfortunately, the resolution is quite low.
It seems this painting is or was on auction? I know nothing about artnet.

Anyway, a reverse picture search on google yielded no results other than one dvd cover which unfortunately does not show the musical part...

The painting also shows a "braccio" type of viola - at least that is what I make of the playing position - and a small harp.

Maybe someone has seen the painting or knows its location.