Hello,
   I have published some insights about Sarge Gerbode's tablature
   collection a while ago on our blog:
   [1]http://cuerdaspulsadas.es/blog/un-analisis-de-la-coleccion-de-tablat
   uras-de-sarge-gerbode/
   Check out the section related to musical forms.
   It is not a comprehensive work but you can have a good idea about that
   and other related topics.
   Regards

   El dom., 29 jul. 2018 19:31, Dmitry Medvedev