For what it's worth, here is a reminder of an experiment how false claims,
repeated over and over again, become accepted by some individuals. Tristan, I
see your attempts to convince people precisely in this line of practice.

To simply your google research, here's a link to a wiki article

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_truth_effect

Enjoy reading
Jurgen

“There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen.”

Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rumi