Very nice!

   Leonard
   -----Original Message-----
   From: Alain Veylit <al...@musickshandmade.com>
   To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Sat, Aug 11, 2018 2:38 pm
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: W. Cripps tab program
   This may be of interest to the aficionados of Wayne's tab program.
   Wayne's tab program produces very legible and elegant output and it is
   reasonably easy to input tablature quickly, without a heavy learning
   curve. On the downside, users have to install it the old way on their
   system, - which is not easy unless you are a command line pro on Linux,
   - and it does not have  WYSYWYG interface.
   Thanks to new HTML5 tools and features, it is now possible to provide a
   browser based interface to the program that requires no installation
   and
   allows to check the PDFF output of the program directly on screen with
   refresh button. Not totally WYSYWYG but pretty close.
   I am pleased to say that such an interface is now available at
   http://tab.musickshandmade.com/tabs.html.
   I designed it on Firefox and tested it on Chrome (no idea if it works
   on
   Explorer).  It is open to all without an account and is free of charge.
   If you are curious, feel free to give it a try.
   Note: Thanks to Sarge Gerbode who sent me a very large collection of
   tab
   format files some years ago, I was able to add about 2500 tab files to
   my site at [1]http://fandango.musickshandmade.com. A free account is
   required to access those. This makes it easy to import a tab file and
   edit it to your taste.
   Good weekend all,
   Alain