I can drop by the library on my way home this afternoon ... but I'll
   check this space in the case someone beats me to it.
   Sean

   On Thu, Oct 4, 2018, 2:15 PM Martin Shepherd <[1]mar...@luteshop.co.uk>
   wrote:

     Hi All,
     I don't have access to a library.   Can anyone provide me with
     (modern
     edition) vocal scores for three works by Josquin?   They are:
     Pater noster (Smijers ed., Motteten, Deel III, Bundel 36, p.47.
     Ave Maria (same source, p.54)
     Stabat Mater (same source, p.51)
     (I've looked in all the usual places - IMSLP and Choral Wiki - and
     they're not there).
     Many thanks for any assistance,
     Martin
     ---