(sorry to send it twice, Rainer, but once more for the greater list)
   I would suggest the article by Crawford Young in Vol. 52 #1 of the LSA
   Quarterly:
   "Tablature before 1400? Reflections on Lute-specific notation and
   Boethian roots"
   Sean
   [cleardot.gif]

   On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 9:58 AM Rainer <[1]rads.bera_g...@t-online.de>