Hello everybody,

in a previous thread (from 2009) I read that some pieces from the Goess manuscript seem to need a 1RE tuning. In the same thread it was stated that Campion obviously uses only a 1RE tuning for his "Addition". Maybe somebody could tell me which pieces exactly from Goess this refers to and where in Campion it is written that he uses a 1RE tuning? Or some liteature about that? It would be of great help for me!

Thank you very much and have a nice week! :-)
Yuval