Those of you interested in late 18th century Baroque lute + violin/viola may be interested in transcriptions of Rust sonatas I made that are now available for viewing:

I. Sonata in C Major for lute and viola (Rust 21). I worked with Jean-Daniel Forget to see if we could get a playable tablature version of the lute part. The original MS is in grand-staff notation. I am interested in performers' feedback, particularly because of arpeggios on diapasons. Jean-Daniel thinks it is very feasible, I am still a bit uneasy with those. I don't think there is another tablature transcription of that sonata  but perhaps there is ...

The link to that is: http://fandango.musickshandmade.com/projects/view/5 . You will need a login to view that project. It is free and it can put you on the world map of lutenists, which is a fun little app.

II. and III. I provided transcriptions, also in collaboration with Jean-Daniel, of the sonatas I (G) and II (Dm) for lute and violin based on the violin parts from the Berlin Staatsbibliothek and the tablature part from the Krakow 40150 MS.

The link to those is: http://fandango.musickshandmade.com/projects/view/7.

Finally, I am currently still working on a transcription of the H-dur sonata -- that is a headache... The lute part is also in grand-staff notation and not at all obvious due to various problems. It is one of the "revised and improved" Rust sonatas... I found only one edition of that H-Dur sonata ... adapted for modern guitar. Sad, no?

There is a comments field where you can leave your impressions, corrections, etc. if you chose to do so.

Alain