Hi Leonard

LuteScribe is a Windows application, but it has been confirmed to work with Wine on Linux, so the process with a Mac should be very similar.

The sequence of steps for getting it to run on Linux are as follows:

1. Install Winetricks https://wiki.winehq.org/Winetricks

2. Install Wine Gecko (32-bit) 2.47 into Wine

3. Install .NET runtime into Wine  - Microsoft .NET framework 4.6.00081

4. Finally install LuteScribe into Wine

I think you have to do it in this order.

I can personally confirm this worked on Linux, but I'm not a Linux expert so I'm not sure I'm best placed to help debug this process. I don't have personal experience in getting it to install on Mac, but I would expect a similar process should work, since Winetricks is available for Mac.

Best Wishes

 - Luke