   From: Matthew Daillie <dail...@club-internet.fr>
   To: lute net <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Sent: Thu, Apr 18, 2019 4:27 am
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: GB Lbl ms 16889
   Hi Ed,
   I don't know if this helps but Peter Steur and Markus Lutz provide the
   incipit. Maybe you could contact them to see if they have a copy.
   [1]https://mss.slweiss.de/index.php?id=1&type=ms&ms=GB-LbmBotnia&lang=e
   ng&instr=all&st=20
   The MANUSCRIPT SOURCES IN TABLATURE site gives the following
   concordance of this piece in the Jagiellonian Library:
   Cordon bleu [ou La nouvelle Moutarde]
   PL-Kj Mus. ms. 40626, f. 17v-18
   Best,
   Matthew