   Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2019 um 02:08 Uhr
   Von: "spiffys84121" <spiffys84...@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   An: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   Betreff: [LUTE] Re: Julian Bream on Lute
   I wouldn't say that Bream pioneered lute technique as he didn't really
   use lute technique. He played a lute shaped guitar like a classical
   guitar.
   He was very influential to future lute players though, but does
   --anyone-- today play a Bream type lute/object with guitar technique?
   Susan
   Bream is still alive btw
   Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.