Unfortunately, I have none of those - but here's a hint:

Check the Siena Ms. (last quarter) for the Toccata-like "fantasies".

Also there are pieces by Amadeo Moretti in it (if this is your guy).

If you find anything interesting, please also notify Peter Steur so he
will include any new concordances in his database.