There is some information about the MS in my 1977 articles (in Swedish)
   at
   [1]http://www.tabulatura.com/kalmar725.pdf
   [2]http://www.tabulatura.com/kalmarorig.pdf
   An inventory of the MS can be found in    Jan Olof Rudén.  Music in
   Tablature: A Thematic Index with Source Descriptions of Music in
   Sweden.  Stockholm: Svenskt Musikhistoriskt Arkiv, 1981.
   Another inventory is to be found at
   [3]https://mss.slweiss.de/index.php?id=1&type=ms&ms=S-Klm21068&lang=eng
   &instr=all
   To my knowledge there is no facsimile of the MS. You have to ask for
   copies from the museum at  [4]i...@kalmarlansmuseum.se

   Den tors 11 juli 2019 kl 11:24 skrev Mark Probert