This is a piece by Tarquinio Merula in MT,

   Anything but beautiful-

   [1]https://youtu.be/dyzYjyp8zCw
   ====
   [2]http://turovsky.org
   Feci quod potui. Faciant meliora potentes.
   On Jul 21, 2019, at 11:34 AM, David van Ooijen
   <[3]davidvanooi...@gmail.com> wrote:

     The beauty of MT is that each key has it's own character. I've played
     l'Orfeo 30 times. 30 Times in MT. I've lost count of the times I've
     played Monteverdi's Maria Vespers (over one hundred times, anyway)
   all
     in MT.
     David