Sarge,
   if you are not able to return to your house
   I am here to help
   i have a spare bedroom and your own bathroom for you
   please let me know
   if you are really lucky a PT treatment is included
   i also can play a piece  on my   B-lute for you
   Hermann
   925 - 935-8279

   On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 12:05 PM Nancy Carlin