This is the sound of the harp the description is referring to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBEKrC0ep_M

On 02.12.19 09:40, G. C. wrote:
      To my ears, this sound, not unlike the sympathetic strings on the
      sitar, are rather interesting as a novelty. In the long run, I would
      probably grow tired of it, and yearn for the natural "silvery"
      sounding lute. But in small doses, absolutely! Perhaps combined with
      the famous thimbles? :) I have noticed the same effect on my silent
      guitar, when the strings are lowered too much, but not so defined.
      Quite pleasant in fact.

    G.