We wrote about that a while ago on our blog:
   [1]https://www.cuerdaspulsadas.es/blog/60-anos-afinando-el-laud/
   You can translate it to any language using the flags at the top left
   corner.
   Regards.

   El sáb., 7 dic. 2019 a las 20:07, Alain Veylit
   (<[2]al...@musickshandmade.com>) escribió:

     I agree: humans are notoriously impatient. Perhaps this explains why

     tempo, pitch and decibels have been going up and up throughout the
     history of music.

     [3][5]http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html

   --

   Cuerdas Pulsadas
   [9]www.cuerdaspulsadas.com || [10]h...@cuerdaspulsadas.com

               [14]blog [15]facebook [16]twitter [17]instagram