This obviously isn't 'step by step' pedagogy as is in El Maestro by
   Luys de Milan, but surely is good help for students to pick better
   pieces to start with.. :-)

   Thanks
   Tomoko

   2020å¹´1æ16æ¥(æ¨) 1:10 Jean-Marie Poirier <[1]jmpoiri...@wanadoo.fr>:

     F = facil (easy) and D = difficile (difficult) which clearly shows
     how subjective the concept of easy/ difficult could be ;-) !
     Best,
     Jean-Marie