Hi all,

   I would like to inform you that I have setup a new website dedicated to
   the Gallichon/Mandora, where some information can be found, and where
   some music for solo mandora, songs with mandora or chamber music with
   mandora is already integrated and downloadable for free. You can find
   links to libraries which offer their digitized manuscripts with mandora
   music online. The website is in german and english language, and it's
   still a work in progress. So from time to time I will put in some more
   music (or audio files). Of course other mandora-enthusiast are invited
   to participate as well. The music is mostly unknown and taken from
   different mss.

   You can visit this page at: [1]www.gallichon. de  or
   [2]www.mandora.org

--