   much better medium. Video Exchange can be finalized with an on-line
   lesson, better solution.

   David

   On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 at 19:36, Stephan Olbertz
   <[1]stephan.olbe...@web.de> wrote:

     Does anyone have a solution for the massive and changing compression
     in Zoom and elsewhere? Even if I uncheck automatic volume control it
     behaves like having a life of its own.
     I have a proper microphone and a USB Interface, but still...
     Having taught 32 students per week (on three days), I also think it
     works, but you earn your money hard, it's quite exhausting...
     Good luck
     Stephan
     -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
     Von: [2]lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu
     [mailto:[3]lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu] Im Auftrag von
     Michal Gondko
     Gesendet: Samstag, 11. April 2020 14:24
     An: [4]lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
     Betreff: [LUTE] Online tuition
     Dear All,
     I'm currently offering online lessons. Two HD webcams (one for
     close-ups). External mic for improved sound quality. Tested Zoom
     (recommended), FaceTime (good), Skype and Messenger (possible but
     not recommended). Open to players of all levels. If interested, feel
     free to get in touch (via [5]http://michalgondko.info/contact/ or
     social media). It does work!
     Best wishes, stay healthy.
     Michal