For those of us starved for live lute performance, Liz Kenny performed
   in a live streamed concert from Wigmore Hall. Performing with a counter
   tenor there was a mix of songs and solos with renaissance lute, theorbo
   and romantic guitar.

   Link: [1]https://youtu.be/elLKzcu8mys

   Program

   Henry Purcell (c.1659-1695) Come, ye sons of art, away Z323 Strike the
   viol, touch the lute Now Does the Glorious Day Appear (Ode for Queen
   Mary's Birthday) Z332 By beauteous softness mixed with majesty Lord,
   what is man? (A Divine Hymn) Z192 Rigadoon (arr. Elizabeth Kenny)
   Sefauchi's Farewell Z656 (arr. Elizabeth Kenny) Lilbulero Z646 John
   Dowland (1563-1626) Behold a wonder here Thomas Campion (1567-1620) The
   sypres curten of the night is spread Robert Johnson (c.1583-1633)
   Fantasia John Dowland Sorrow, stay, lend true repentant tears The King
   of Denmark, his Galliard Thomas Campion I care not for these ladies
   Anon Mr Confess' Coranto Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
   Abendempfindung K523 Franz Schubert (1797-1828) Heidenröslein D257 Am
   Tage aller Seelen D343 ENCORE George Frideric Handel (1685-1759)
   L'Allegro, il Penseroso ed il Moderato HWV55 Hide me from day's garish
   eye