I should point out - if someone hasn't already - that the Francisque is one of
Luth d'ore's editions. Really clearly printed and well thought-out edition. I
recommend it highly.

Joseph mayes
From: lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu
<lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu> on behalf of Christopher Stetson
<christophertstet...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2020 10:42 AM
Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [LUTE] Re: Francisque

   Hello Tristan and Jean-Marie.
   I've had a facsimile copy of the Tresor since one bought those things
   with a check in an envelope, and agree about the quality of the music,
    but haven't had it out in years,  so thanks for the  reminder.   I
   have played through Susanne, but tend more toward the dances.
   Best, and keep playing,
   Chris.

   On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 1:47 PM Tristan von Neumann