Erm,

do you happen to play chess or just a proud Norwegian :)

I have become interested in chess lately after 42 years of abstinence.

Rainer

Am 27.09.2020 um 19:30 schrieb magnus andersson:
Also noteworthy are the arrangements of the (Daniel) Purcell pieces in the
Poznan 7033 ms.

Best,

Magnus

Skickat från Yahoo Mail för iPhone <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>

Den söndag, september 27, 2020, 2:26 em, skrev Rainer