Hi All,

I am hoping I can attract some help. I normally use darktable to process my RAW files, but it cannot open .orf (Olympus) files, at least it can't open files from my Olympus TG-7.

It seems that Digikam can open .orf files but when I fire up digikam it defaults to reading a huge attached USB filesystem 3.6TB, I cant find a menu option which would give me access to the file tree, and I keep being told to wait or Force a close.

I just want to open a small folder of .orf files to see if Digikam can deal with themĀ  and export them as a DNG set.

Is there a way to open a specific folder on the command lineĀ  to avoid this mess, please?

Many thanks

Andrew Greig