Hi all,

I used the same httpserver using RAW API code which is given in the lwip
doc(pdf)...

The code is all working fine, but while sending the html coded data(i.e the
file contents, requested by the web-browser) ,it takes much time to send.
The Initiall 3-way connection hand-shaking is very fast.

some times i observed that, it doesn't even respond to the SYN also.

I have attached the wireshark sniffed packets for the self debugging
purpose. this may help for the detail understanding...

Had any one faced the same problem??? what would be the possible reason..

--
Regards,
Kirankumar K B