On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 7:21 AM, Simon Goldschmidt <goldsi...@gmx.de> wrote:

>  Kieran Mansley <kie...@recoil.org> wrote:
>
> > Note that this includes the driver clashing with the rest of the stack
> when it passes up a received packet; it should be calling netif->input()
> (and this should probably be set to tcpip_input() when you create the net
> if,
>
> Just a tiny correction here to prevent confusion: for ethernet netifs,
> netif->input has to be set to ethernetif_input to ensure ARP processing is
> done in tcpip_thread to prevent threading problems.

Which is what it does. In my application lwip is run in a single thread so
using the callback functions.  So not sure how I can get pcb list corruption
in my case..
@Kieran .. I am using the raw API.

Cheers,
Bernie

--
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming and
yelling like the passengers in his car.