HI Ake and Simon:

I set callback function as following, but have to call netif_set_link_up/down
to trigger the callback function.
Once cable is unplugged / plugged, the netif_set_link_down/up  should be called
by one times. I don’t know how to do this…
I can use the ETH_GetNetifUporDown function to get the Ethernet link status
(not lwIP link status), but where to put it ?

Would you help me

static uint32_t ETH_GetNetifUporDown (void)
{
         return (ETH_ReadPHYRegister(PHY_ADDRESS, PHY_BSR) & PHY_Linked_Status)
? 1:0;
}
void lwip_link_callback(struct netif *netif )
{
         if (netif_is_link_up(netif))
         {
                   printf ("link status go to up \r\n");
                   dhcp_start(netif);
                   netif_set_up(netif);
         }
         else
         {
                  printf ("link status go to down \r\n");
                   dhcp_stop(netif);
                   netif_set_down(netif);
         }
}

Set the call back function in lnit_lwip()
…

   netif_add(&netif, &ipaddr, &netmask, &gw, NULL, &ethernetif_init,
&tcpip_input);

    netif_set_default(&netif);

netif_set_link_callback(&netif, lwip_link_callback);

…

Vincent Cui
Sr.Firmware Engineer
Mobile: +8613482482211
Tel: +86 21 34612525x6104
Fax: +86 21 34619770
E-Mail: vincent....@enlogic.com<mailto:vincent....@enlogic.com>
Shanghai EnLogic Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 1104-1106, Building A, No.391, Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai,
200233
http://www.enlogic.com