From: lwip-users-bounces+vincent.cui=enlogic....@nongnu.org
[mailto:lwip-users-bounces+vincent.cui=enlogic....@nongnu.org] On Behalf Of
goldsi...@gmx.de
Sent: 2012年5月3日 4:31
To: Mailing list for lwIP users
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] compiler error for fsdata.c

vincent cui wrote:
I use makefsdata.exe to generate fsdata.c attached file to setup web server .
As my web page is complex and has more level directory, the fsdata.c is large.
When I compile it in MDK, it complains the following error.
It seems that makefsdata.exe doesn’t support multi level directory, because the
more variable name length is long. I reduce the name length, those error
disappeared.

Vincent,

I've pushed a fix for this (bug #36374) to git master, I'd be happy if you
could test it. The problem (hopefully!) wasn't variable name length but file
name characters including characters that were not valid for C variable names
(the old code just replaced '/' and '.', but there are many more characters
that are valid for filenames but not for C variables).

BTW: For files as big as the one you attached, please don't attach them to a
mail: many mail systems cannot handle a mail as big as yours (18 megabyte - I
had to wait for a while to download it, too - plus my old MacBook has problems
displaying it :). Instead, please either only attach necessary excerpts or
upload the file somewhere else.

Thanks,
Simon