Hi all,

I am just porting my application from version 1.3.2 to the latest
1.4.2. and I was wondering why my application does not get called back
from the stack when the DHCP

As I found out the callback was removed. My application has to know the
address for displaying purposes, so do I have to poll for a new address?

What is the proper way to obtain a new address?

Regards

Chris

DÜRR DENTAL AG
Höpfigheimer Strasse 17
74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen
Deutschland / Germany
Tel. + 49 (0) 7142 / 705-0
Fax + 49 (0) 7142 / 705-500
http://www.duerrdental.com
Join us on Facebook www.facebook.com/DuerrDentalAG

Firmensitz / Registered Office:
Höpfigheimer Str. 17, 74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen
Handelsregister / Register of Commerce: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 727006

Vorstand / Executive Board: Martin Dürrstein (Vorsitzender / CEO), Axel
Schramm
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates / Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Joachim Loh