Hi all,

   I'm evaluating the usage of lwIP in my current project and one of the
requirements is to support RIP or OSPF as a routing mechanism. As far as I
could see, there is no such type of routing mechanism available in the
stack. The "ip_route" function does a linear search on the netifs available
and sends to a default netif in case there is no match.

   I just would like the community opinion about:
1) Is the "ip_route" the start point for implementing those routing
protocols?
2) Does anyone know if there is some open version of lwIP that already have
them available?

Best Regards,
Wendel