Hi,

this is a follow-up to "How to check send state?" but I start a new
discussion since it is a new question:

I'm trying to enqueue some data into lwIP's send queue that are generated
from within my applications main-loop (which is not allowed). Now my
solution is to just set a flag and then fetch and enqueue the data out of
 lwIPs thread context. This is done once periodically within my
poll-function (specified by tcp_poll()) and once immediately from within my
recv-function (specified with tcp_recv()).

My question: are both running in same IRQ-context or are they triggered by
different ones so that filling the send buffer this way would lead to
troubles too? A check if previously enqueued data are fully send of course
is implemented.

Thanks for all your kind help :-)