From: lwip-users-bounces+zradouch=irobot....@nongnu.org
[mailto:lwip-users-bounces+zradouch=irobot....@nongnu.org] On Behalf Of Karl
Karpfen
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 3:25 AM
To: Mailing list for lwIP users
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Handling in case of disabled Nagle

<goldsi...@gmx.de<mailto:goldsi...@gmx.de>>:
As it's always better to know than to guess, why don't you check wih wireshark?

Simply because Wireshark does not work - it crashes on capturing. This is for
sure a Windows-problem but it keeps me away from analysing this.

But connection problems I described does not seem to have the same reason like
this crash, I could do a (very quick) test on a different Windows PC, there I
could observe the same.