hi,

in a current project I am trying to send out a relatively large consecutive
data stream
using tcp/ip.

I can see that data is handed over to the ethernet driver via the registered
function
at "linkoutput".
what I am missing is the evaluation of a return value indicating that the
underlying ethernet
driver is still busy sending. I see that "linkoutput"'s retval goes up to
"tcp_output_segment()"
but here, the retval of "ip_output()" is just discarded.
how is the overload at the ethernet driver prevented?

maybe relying on tcp's recover mechanism could cover this up but I'd like to
prefer
avoiding stream errors right in the first place.
maybe I just overlook something...

b.-regards.

Renesas Electronics Europe GmbH,Geschaeftsfuehrer/President : Michael
Hannawald, Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered office: Duesseldorf, Arcadiastrasse
10, 40472 Duesseldorf, Germany,Handelsregister/Commercial Register:
Duesseldorf, HRB 3708 USt-IDNr./Tax identification no.: DE 119353406
WEEE-Reg.-Nr./WEEE reg. no.: DE 14978647