Hi Noam,

I'm using the RAW API, I chose that for performance.

By sending random data I mean I allocate a buffer in the ARM core and
continuously send that through Ethernet/UDP. I'm also trying to send the
video through Ethernet/UDP, I'm basically sending the differences between
consecutive frames.

Thanks for your time!

Best,
Gary