On 08/02/2018 06:56 PM, gzayzay wrote:
Hi Sergey,

I'd verify that  CHECKSUM_BY_HARDWARE is not defined. From my debug logs, I
see that the devices seems to negotiate a PPP session successfully.

Actually CHECKSUM_BY_HARDWARE set 0 to CHECKSUM_GEN_xxx and CHECKSUM_CHECK_xxx.
Check that all of them are set to 1 in your project.
I had similar issue three weeks ago - correct connection establishment and no responses from GSM modem after that. The problem was missed checksum in network frames. Also see https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2017-11/msg00072.html
Hope that helps.

--
Regards,
  Sergey A. Borshch            mailto: sb...@sourceforge.net