Hello,
I have a problem which I want to share with you.
I have TCP server which has the maximum capibility to handle 9 connections.
At my client side I am first creating the connection like this
connect(s1)
connect(s2)
connect(s3)
.
.
.
.
.
connect(s9)
Than I am sending the messages
Send(s1,mess) //Receives and get acknowledge
Send(s2,mess) //Receives and get knowledge
Send (s3,mess) //Received on server  side because the led blinks and also
client is confirming that message has been send but lwIP not able to process
the message
Send (s4,mess) //Received on server  side because the led blinks and also
client is confirming that message has been send but lwIP not able to process
the message
Send (s5,mess) //Received on server  side because the led blinks and also
client is confirming that message has been send but lwIP not able to process
the message
Send (s6,mess) //Received on server  side because the led blinks and also
client is confirming that message has been send but lwIP not able to process
the message
Send (s7,mess) //Received on server  side because the led blinks and also
client is confirming that message has been send but lwIP not able to process
the message
Send (s8,mess) //Received on server  side because the led blinks and also
client is confirming that message has been send but lwIP not able to process
the message
Send (s9,mess) //Received on server  side because the led blinks and also
client is confirming that message has been send but lwIP not able to process
the message
Now the interesting thing
On my client side I changed a few things instead of connecting all the sockets
first and then sending it I did this
connect(s1)
Send(s1,mess) //Receives and get acknowledge
connect(s2)
Send(s2,mess) //Receives and get knowledge
connect(s3)
Send(s3,mess) //Receives and get knowledge
connect(s4)
Send(s4,mess) //Receives and get knowledge
connect(s5)
Send(s5,mess) //Receives and get knowledge
connect(s6)
Send(s6,mess) //Receives and get knowledge
connect(s7)
Send(s7,mess) //Receives and get knowledge
connect(s8)
Send(s8,mess) //Receives and get knowledge
connect(s9)
Send(s9,mess) //Receives and get knowledge
Why is this happening? What is causing this
I am using lwIP 2.1.2 withh FreeRTOS V8.2.1. The board is s32k148

Waiting for your reply

Regards,
Saad.