On Thu, 2019-05-16 at 21:28 +0200, Sylvain Rochet wrote:
> Unless you are calling ppp_close() from a module, which I highly
> doubt,
> it is safe because other triggers are only rx packet or timeouts.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a "module" in the lwIP world? (;

Generally closing/disconnection are not that much important - when the
PPPoS dies I guess MQTT will die by itself anyway, that's why my main
concern is mqtt_client_connect().

Let's say I would try to do it directly from the callback - it there
anything I could check to tell with confidence that this was wrong or
ok?

Regards,
FCh