I'm using lwip MQTT client implementation to publish messages and subscribe
to topics. I receive messages on subscribed topics with success.

Now I'm implementing a parser of incoming messages (maybe I'll use ASN.1
uPER encoded). However I'm not sure if I will receive always the complete
message or not.

The data callback is called with the flag MQTT_DATA_FLAG_LAST when the last
chunk of the message is received.

If there's any possibility that the message is received in parts, it's very
important, because I have to use a parser that doesn't necessarily need the
data in a single contiguous block of memory,