/**
 * MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB: the number of simulatenously active TCP connections.
 * (requires the LWIP_TCP option)
 */
#define MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB                10

/**
 * MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB_LISTEN: the number of listening TCP connections.
 * (requires the LWIP_TCP option)
 */
#define MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB_LISTEN        4

I personally have found that to use Chrome I need at least 6 TCP
connections as it opens new connection for each of the CSS files.

Also with the STM32 their drivers for the PHY chips have some bugs.
https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000AivM4MSQU/hal-ethernet
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000AivM4MSQU/hal-ethernet&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1580918613367000&usg=AFQjCNH08XCtpxzs6GegvRj8cyW2TxSP9g>

I do not use the STM32, but be careful if the GMAC driver does DMA
transfers as you may need to turn off data cache  on the core.