The netconn thread receives SNMP packets and processes them in the SNMP
stack, nothing else. It never calls snmp_set_device_enterprise_oid(). Put a
breakpoint in calls snmp_set_device_enterprise_oid() and check the call
stack. I guess it's your application that makes this call from the wrong
thread.

Ciao
Dirk