Hi,

I am creating an app by integrating lwIP with DPDK. I am using socket-level
APIs. For receiving packets from the interface and processing, there are
two threads.
Thread-1: Receiving packets from the interface, call pbuf_alloc to transfer
packet data into pbuf and then call netif->input.
Thread-2: lwIP core thread: tcpip_thread.

If I run both threads on one core, they work fine. But if I run both on
separate cores using pthread_setaffinity_np() it gives an error after ~5
minutes. The error is :
*Assertion "memp sanity" failed at line 389 in
../lwip/contrib/../src/core/memp.c *

Regards,
- Ibtisam