Hello all,

I am trying to write a code using the snmp_send_trap_specific() lwip
function to send a trap notification but I am having trouble filling the
function's parameters.
I could not see any example in the lwip source code that could help me to
use this function.
Could you please show me how to use this function?
A simple example,  if possible, which uses the specific_trap ad varbind
structure would be a great help.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

rtakaki

--

"Esta mensagem pode conter informações confidenciais ou privilegiadas.
Caso não seja o destinatário desta mensagem ou caso ela lhe tenha sido

"This message may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if
you have received it in error, please kindly delete this message and all
its attachments immediately. Unauthorized use, disclosure to any third
parties or copying of this message is expressly prohibited and may be
subject to the penalties of law."