Hi,This is the first time I post on this mail list.I would like to design an
application based on lwip with an Mpsoc Zynq Ultrascale+ (ZU4EV) to be able to
get data from Ethernet interface in TCP mode (connected to PS), to pass to PL,
process it here and to pass it to sfp interface. However I noticed the archive
mail list is no longer active (and its archive)
appreciated. And as usual, we are always in late with the projects and
deadlines.
Thanks. Florin

Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.