Il 14/04/2023 20:19, Simon Goldschmidt ha scritto:

On 13.04.2023 13:23, Giuseppe Modugno wrote:
What is the latest mbedtls version that is compatible with lwip,
specifically the layer altcp_tls_mbedtls.c?

Sorry, the current source did not track the version which it is
compatible with. But I'd gladly accept patches covering that or
improving compatibility with newer mbedtls versions.

I just checked with Mbed TLS 2.28.3, that is the last 2.x.x version, and it works.

Mbed TLS 3.x.x is a major upgrade that breaks some API compatibility[1].

[1] https://github.com/Mbed-TLS/mbedtls/blob/development/docs/3.0-migration-guide.md