Hi :)

Am 28.05.24 um 14:00 schrieb Furkan Sonkaya:
I'm using lwip on my hobby project. I'm trying to use raw sockets by constructing the IP Header myself. On linux side I can see there is IP_HDRINCL option which configures this. In the CHANGELOG I can see that support is added to LWIP in 2017 but I can't see any usage in the code. Am I missing something?

Just wondering: How does lwIP access your network interface? If you want to send raw frames without any headers, why do you need lwIP at all? Couldn't you just access your network device as lwIP does and submit your frames to be sent without lwIP even knowing?

        Jannis